- You must be at least 18 years old to apply for membership with Parents in Tech Alliance.
- All information submitted to Parents in Tech Alliance must be truthful. Including false information during the sign-up process, activation process, or on your profile is grounds for you forfeiting your account.
- You are solely responsible for protecting your own account password and other account information.
- Users are responsible for following the most current Code of Conduct. Significant updates to the Code of Conduct will be included in the Parents in Tech Alliance on the platform.
- Parents in Tech Alliance administrators reserve the right to share user engagement scores on the platform. User engagement scores will help tech companies identify delegates for the platform.
- Parents in Tech Alliance administrators reserve the right to add coding categories/tags to all content to make it easier to identify and access on the platform.
- Parents in Tech Alliance administrators reserve the right to remove content that violates the Code of Conduct. Administrators may also remove content that they regard as inappropriate for the platform.
- Admission to Parents in Tech Alliance is at the discretion of administrators. Reasons for declining membership may include, but are not limited to, an applicant 1) has an online presence that does not align with their application, 2) has an online or offline footprint that conflicts with our Code of Conduct, 3) has not demonstrated significant interest in advancing inclusion for parents 4) has misrepresented themselves when applying for membership.
- A membership category is assigned at the discretion of platform administrators and is done so in the spirit of advancing the Parents in Tech Alliance’s mission. A member’s category may change at the discretion of platform administrators. This is most likely to occur if a member changes companies.
- Membership to Parents in Tech Alliance can be revoked at any time. Please reference the Code of Conduct for examples of behavior that may lead to the revoking of membership.